I’m not in to bragging or anything. Just tryin’ to do my own little thing in my own little corner of the world. But Grandma Lisa from Grandma Briefs has awarded me the Honest Scrap Award. Honest, she has! Woot, woot!!
The good part is that I need to pass the award along to 7 others whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design. No problem there.
Then, I have to share ten honest things about myself. Yikes! Ten? Are you kidding me? How about nine? After all, my name is Nina . . . it rhymes with nine. Do I hear six? Six? Six? Six, anyone?
Ten, you say? Oh, alrighty then. Here goes. Ten things about me.
1. I am brilliantly boring. White paste on a white piece of paper is more dazzling than I.
2. I love to read the dictionary. Rather hard to follow the plot at times, but somehow I manage.
3. I don’t bite my toenails. Really. I don’t.
4. Bleach is for me what a table saw is to Norm Abram from This Old House — a power tool!
5. I love to use my Weed Eater to gently trim the delicate flowers in my yard.
6. Tahiti is my all-time favorite place to visit. It’s the only place where my basal temperature manages to warm up to within 10 degrees of 98.6.
7. I think anyone who likes beets is a poor misguided soul.
8. Knickknacks r not me.
9. Monte Python and the Holy Grail is my favorite movie. NOT!
10. I dearly love my husband, our children, their spouses, and our fabulously smart, beautiful grandchildren!!!
Whew! Aren’t you glad that’s over now?