We have a winner folks!
Congratulations goes to Kathy as the winner of the delightful children’s book Maya Was Grumpy!
Kathy, please send your mailing address to me at nina (at) grandmaideas.com.
Now. On to our regularly scheduled program.
Easter is almost here. Since you are all so organized and on top of things, you probably have all of your Easter activities with the grandkiddos all planned out. You’re so cool that way!
In the event that you’re still a-lookin’ for ideas, here is a list of things that I have recently come across.
- Rainbow Jell-O Easter Eggs — YUM!
- Rubberband dyed eggs
- The cutest little Easter sacks that you ever did see (you can download the pattern)
- Yogurt bunnie cups
- Free printables: bunny napkin ring, bunny egg holder, bunny treat bag topper
- Beautiful decoupage eggs (What would we ever do without Martha!)
- Doodle Easter eggs
- Another decoupage Easter egg idea (sans Martha)
- Thread-wrapped Easter eggs (what a novel idea!)
- Lace Easter eggs
- Fun egg people and downloadable template
- Gorgeous wooden marbled eggs — using shaving cream of all things!
I also found this yummy, yummy recipe for Crunchy Peanut Butter Cookie Bark.
What does that have to do with Easter? you ask.
Absolutely nothing. Except it is full of sweetness and sugar and is a wonderful treat that you could fix and one that your grandchildren can fall in love with.