She is a phenomenal person — she pieces together the most beautiful quilts ever! She’s a great cook. She is a fabulous homemaker.
Best of all, she’s a wonderful mother. I’m so glad that she lives only 5 minutes away.
I wish that we could have lived closer while my children were growing up. Sigh. However, now she can enjoy her grandchildren as well as her great-grandchildren. (She lives much closer, now, to more family that she did when her grandchildren were growing up.)
I love you, Mom!
Congratulations go to two people for having the ‘most visited’ links: Holly’s Summer Bucket List and Jessica’s Summer Fun List. Do you think that everyone is looking for ideas of things to do during summertime? Thank you Holly and Jessica for participating in my link party. You are sweeties!
And a big thank you to the others who participated, too. You all shared marvelous ideas. I really appreciate you, too.
Ready for Grandma Ideas Sharing Time Link Party where you’ll get lots of new ideas?
- Link directly to a specific post – not to your blog’s homepage.
- Please do not add links to contests, giveaways, other link parties, or Etsy sites.
- Share anything family-friendly – crafts, recipes, DIY projects, games, books, holiday ideas, technology, etc.
- Visit other links at the party – and leave a comment if possible. (Everyone loves comments.)
- Be a sweetheart and follow me on Pinterest. It isn’t required, though.
Feel free to add up to three links.
Grandma Ideas Sharing Time Link Party accepts posts through midnight on Friday evening Mountain Standard Time. Please come back to see links added after your first visit.