Or does time seem to whiz by faster than the speed of light.
I could have sworn that it was January just yesterday — and here we are already into June. My, my, my!
And in a blink of an eye, it will be Christmas! (Only 207 shopping days until Christmas. Better hurry up and get your shopping done!)
Le sigh, as the French say.
Ready for this week’s link party? I sure am.
First, I want to congratulate Ellen at Nana’s Buzz. Her link to her Paper Fortune Cookies received the most hits. Aren’t they the cat’s meow? She explains here how to make them. Thank you Ellen, for participating — and a HUGE thank you to everyone else who also shared something at my link party. You guys are AWESOME!
Also, I have created a Pinterest board where I Pin all of the links that are shared at my Sharing Time Link Up Parties. I have only 2 more parties to pin and then everything will be pinned.
Also, starting next week, adding your link to this party gives me permission to use a picture from your linked blog if your link received the most hits.
Now, that being said, I’m sure that you’ll share more of your awesome-ness at my Grandma Ideas Sharing Time Link Party. You are all so creative!
Here is how my link party works:
- Link directly to a specific post – not to your blog’s homepage.
- Please do not add links to contests, giveaways, other link parties, or Etsy sites.
- Share anything family-friendly – crafts, recipes, DIY projects, games, books, holiday ideas, technology, etc.
- Visit other links at the party – and leave a comment if possible. (Everyone loves comments.)
- Be a sweetheart and follow me on Pinterest. It isn’t required, though.
Feel free to add up to three links.
Grandma Ideas link party accepts posts Wednesday through midnight on Friday evening Mountain Standard Time. Please come back to see links added after your first visit.