I’m loving all of the ideas that get shared — and I hope that you love them, too.
I am always amazed at what you folks create. You’re so talented.
Well. Are you ready for this week’s link up? Great! Let’s get the show on the road.
Last week, Joyce’s Grandma Camping Pitched! got the most hits.
These tents are the cutest ever! I’m sure that her grandkids will love them when they arrive at Joyce’s home for their Grandma camp!
(In her post, she laments that her grandma camp won’t be like ‘Queen Shelly’s.’ While I do agree that Shelly does an outstanding job, I think that Joyce does spectacular things, too!)
Happy indoor camping with the grand kiddos, Joyce, and thanks for sharing your wonderful idea!
(Since it seems to rain the majority of the times when we go camping, I think I just might switch to indoor camping like Joyce!)
Now, on to the party!
A quick reminder: adding your link to this party gives me permission to use a picture from your linked blog if your link received the most hits.
Also, each week after the link up closes, I pin everyone’s link to my Pinterest board. Also, (when my little pea-brain remembers), I will tweet about the person who’s link got the most hits. Hopefully, this will share the social media love for those who participate.
Here is how my link party works:
- Link directly to a specific post – not to your blog’s homepage.
- Please do not add links to contests, giveaways, other link parties, or Etsy sites.
- Share anything family-friendly – crafts, recipes, DIY projects, games, books, holiday ideas, technology, etc.
- Visit other links at the party – and leave a comment if possible. (Everyone loves comments.)
- Be a sweetheart and follow me on Pinterest. It isn’t required, though.
Feel free to add up to three links.
Grandma Ideas link party accepts posts Wednesday through midnight on Friday evening Mountain Standard Time. Please come back to see links added after your first visit.