It reminds me of something that you might see in the movie Cars.
I really liked the old gas pump.
Do you see the pink pig sitting on the cab?
You know, I can’t get some of the flowers in my yard to bloom very well. I weed them. Well, I have weeded them a whopping 3 times so far this summer . . .
They are watered regularly by our sprinkling system. (Or so my husband claims . . .) Yet they are quite bedraggled.
And the flowers in this pickup seem to be doing hunky dory.
Is there no justice in the world? Sigh.
Well, enough moaning about not-quite-dead-yet flowers. Let’s get to my Grandma Ideas Sharing Time link party!
Denise Hooper’s link to her Grandma Camp got the most hits. Congratulations, Denise. She is an amazing grandmother and does amazing things with her grandchildren at her grandma camp. I wish I could be like her when I grow up . . .
- Link directly to a specific post – not to your blog’s homepage.
- Please do not add links to contests, giveaways, other link parties, or Etsy sites.
- Share anything family-friendly – crafts, recipes, DIY projects, games, books, holiday ideas, technology, etc.
- Visit other links at the party – and leave a comment if possible. (Everyone loves comments.)
- Be a sweetheart and follow me on Pinterest. It isn’t required, though.
Feel free to add up to three links.
I’m doing a couple of things a little different this time. First, I’m making it so the pictures to the links are bigger. I think I’ll try that to see how it goes. And, the latest links will be at the top — instead of at the end.
Mixin’ things up is good, eh?
Grandma Ideas link party accepts posts Wednesday through midnight on Friday evening Mountain Standard Time.
Thanks in advance to all of you wonderful people who take time from your busy life to drop by and share a link. You are amazing!