I see so many talented people. And, I want to make sure that YOU see the fun things that I see, too.
So, here’s a few links to some of my Halloween finds.
- Halloween origami box. This is an activity for older grandchildren. Ones that has fine motor skills. And patience. Not necessarily in that order.
- Halloween balloon body parts. Gotta love those eyes! Will especially appeal to grandsons.
- Paper witch shoes. A delightful party favor that will appeal to shoe aficionados.
- Paper ghost garland. Easy to make. I bet for all of you clever folks out there you can create other Halloween garlands (out of witches, bats, Frankenstein, pumpkins. . .).
- Friendly ghost bag. These are party favors but you could use them as decorations, too.
- Easy glowing ghosts. These are so easy and great for a dark Halloween night. Make a whole gaggle of them.