I love Wordles. I love making them. I love changing the fonts, colors, and layout. So, it is only logical that I came up with an activity based on Wordles, right?
I have created three that you can print up.
Here is a link to Wordle 3. (Below is a small picture of that wordle.)
- Simply print them up on cardstock and put on your fridge, bathroom mirror, or mantle.
- Frame and hang on the wall.
- Print on copy paper, wrap around a jar, and use as a luminary. (I like luminaries . . .)
- Print as a card and send to your far-away grandchildren.
- Use on Halloween party invitations.
- Create placemats out of them.
- Hang on front door as a greeting.
- Put in a Halloween wreath.
- Put in your e-mail signature and send it out with every e-mail for the month of October.
You could also invite your grandchildren over and create your own Wordle. Or, if your grandchildren don’t live nearby, sent them the URL (http://www.wordle.net/create) so that they can create their own. Be sure to have them share their creation with you!